Listing Saved
Email Sent

Beautiful 200+/- Ac Timber Mix

Co. Rd. 11 : Waverly, AL 36879

Chambers County, Alabama

200 Acres
$640,000 USD
$3,200 / ac
Create a FREE Land Buyer Profile or sign in to save this land. DISMISS

Land Description

Welcome to Waverly, Alabama, a community that was first settled in the 1830s and is located in the southwest corner of Chambers County along the Lee County line. This historic community is located just a few miles from Auburn, Opelika, Lake Martin, and 45 minutes from Birmingham, Alabama. This tract is located on Chambers County Road 11 just northeast of Waverly. It consists of 200 acres of pristine upland pine plantation, mature hardwood bottoms, a rolling topography, and an extensive internal road system. The healthy pine plantation is roughly 70% of the tract with the remaining 30% in mature hardwood. There are several hundred yards of creek frontage, primarily located along Sandy Creek, which is the eastern border. There is paved road frontage along Chambers County Rd 11. For the hunter and outdoors person, the wildlife in the area is fantastic. The larger landowners that adjoin this property help promote and facilitate maturation of the abundant wildlife. This is a turn-key property with a great timber investment close to Auburn and other surrounding areas. Call us today for your private tour.

More Land Details

> Gently Rolling Terrain
> Paved Road Access
LANDFLIP ID
125306
MLS / Other ID
117879
Posted on LANDFLIP
903 Days Ago
Last Updated
903 Days Ago
Views
740
Land features, descriptions, details, directions, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by LANDFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the seller directly regarding this listing.