Wonderful property on the James River boasting incredible river frontage and panoramic mountain views. 18.568 acres being Buckingham County Parcel ID 23-1-12 with approx. 250' of prime, park-like frontage on the James River at a section of small rapids that provides fishing, fun, and a soothing sound that can be heard from the house. Cleared area on the river is terrific camping / picnic spot with a small cabin that provides electricity, kitchenette, composting toilet, and relaxing front porch. The home is perched on top of the hill 100+ feet above the river with incredible views overlooking the river and panoramic mountain views that can be enjoyed from each of the 3 deck levels. Grab a drink and a rocking chair and enjoy one of the amazing sunsets that slowly fades into a night sky illuminated with countless stars. Home offers 2,549 sq.ft. with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths are on the main level with a finished multi-purpose room complete with half bath perfect for 4th bedroom, office, or additional living space. River easily accessed by vehicle along dirt road with scenic views of the old mill dam. Just 17mi from Scottsville, 37mi from Charlottesville, 37mi from Wintergreen, 37mi from Farmville, 67mi from Richmond, and 140mi from Washington DC.
- Great camping / picnic / party spot on the river with approx. 1-2 acres level and cleared
- Cabin with electricity
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home overlooking the river with amazing panoramic views
- Hear the relaxing sound of the river even at the house
- Amazing sunsets
- Great for star gazing
- Additional common area on the river
- Fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, hunting, 4-wheeling, horseback riding, camping are just some of the activities you can enjoy on the property
- A couple of acres of open field near the house with several additional acres fenced
- Deer, turkey, hummingbirds, and eagles are a few of your neighbors
- A great place to "get away."