Parcel 12 10 Acres South 9 Hole. Road Access, Water Supply, NO Liens. Surveyed And Staked, NO Back Taxes. A prime West Texas property ready for you to build on. Any questions please call 941-284-9653
No deed restrictions, RV, travel trailer, mobile home, site build home are all allowed. No time limit to build,
Property ID 101342
Geographic ID P100-000-00A0-0120
Legal Descriptiion Parcel 12 of the South 9 Holes, Sierra Blanca Golf Course, Hudspeth County, Texas, 10 Acres.
Parcel 12 of the South 9 Holes, Sierra Blanca Golf Course, Hudspeth County, Texas is a flat 10 Acre Ranchette in Sierra Blanca, Texas, was part of a golf course for the subdivision. Access to the tract is from County maintained roads that front the southeast corner of the tract. The tract has electric and telephone lines nearby in the subdivision. This 10 Acre tract lies only minutes from the center of Sierra Blanca and Interstate Highway 10. Tall mountains surround the area in all directions. A prime West Texas property ready for you to build on.
- Price listed is the total price of land, not a down payment,
- Property is surveyed and staked, saving you thousands in future surveying costs when you decide to build. Corners are staked with steel pins so they can be easily found. No question about where your tract is, the stakes and pins mark all four corners.
- Attractive, level land in the town of Sierra Blanca.
- Beautiful mountain views in all directions.
- Property was acquired with title insurance. You will receive a Warranty Deed for the property. Title Insurance is available for the property.
- Easy access off County Road that accesses FM 1111.
- Approximately 70 miles from El Paso, Texas.
Lot Size 10.00 acres
Utilities Power/Utilities are nearby in the subdivision.
Taxes $35.00/ year. Buyer will be responsible for current year's tax and all future taxes.
Association NO association fees
No time limit to build
Directions On the east side of Sierra Blanca, Texas. Take FM 1111 through town to the left curve where FM 1111 turns north. Entrance to the subdivision is on the corner. Exit FM 1111 right onto Country Drive. Follow Country Drive to the corner of Sunset Road. Turn right onto Sunset Road and follow it to the intersection of with Texas Boulevard. Turn right onto Texas Boulevard. The entrance to Parcel 12 is on your right starting at the corner of Texas Boulevard.
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither LandCentury.com nor their Associates are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold & amp amp amp amp quot as-is& amp amp amp amp quot with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.