UPDATE: Property is no longer Pending and now Available as of 10/30/17.
This historic pre-civil war era property, circa 1830, is the site of one of the first homes constructed in Macon county. The Felton Plantation, also referred to as "Billy Place," was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
This property is 83.95 acres containing a nice mix of planted pine, natural pine, hardwood and open food plots suitable for row crops.
Having once been part of a larger tract, this property has boasted some of the largest whitetail deer in Georgia and landed itself a few deer in the record books.
Property has the potential to be a magnificent estate with a full restoration of home. (Note: home has been vacant for several years and has extensive water damage in some of the rooms. A full restoration would be required to bring this magnificent home back to its original condition.)