• 4,092 deeded acres + 559 acres State of WY Lease + 100 acres BLM 4,751± total acres
• Year round access directly off of State Highway 34.
• The diverse topography of the ranch ranges from high rolling hills with rock outcroppings to deep canyons with cottonwood lined creek bottoms.
• Water is abundant and spread throughout this ranch with numerous creeks and year round springs.
• The property is ripe for fishing development and currently has brook and brown trout in the nearly two miles of School Creek that flow through the property.
• The area is recognized as a wildlife paradise including deer, elk, bighorn sheep, antelope, and mountain lion which can all be found on the ranch. The ranch is in the coveted area 7 for elk and has qualified for landowners tags for deer, elk and antelope in years past.
• Improvements on the ranch include a 900+/- square foot home which is nicely finished and in a good condition, as well as a granary and a garage.
• Adequate water supply, good grass, easy year-round access and convenient location make the Sybille Canyon Ranch a very desirable piece of property to own.
Price Reduced from to 0