The Marshall Place is name after Chief Justice John Marshall, who utilized the original log structure as his hunting lodge. Some of these logs have been exposed in the kitchen area of this circa 1790's home. From the book, When The Courthouse Burned, which was written to preserve the history of Buckingham County after the Courthouse burned in...Sold 683 Acres
Dillwyn : Buckingham Co : VA
Gayle Harvey Real Estate, Inc.