· Approximately 4 to 5 miles to the Hyundai Automotive Plant and several Tear-1 automotive suppliers.
· 4,800+/-/ft of paved road frontage, surrounded by large responsible landowners, city water, beautiful home sites overlooking pond.
· Over $12,000 per year income from CRP and crop base USDA payments.
· 50’X40’ wood barn, 60’X36’ steel pole barn, 9+/- acre pond and a small cabin.
· 63+/- acres of merchantable hardwoods and 8 +/- acres of 10 to 15 yr pines.
· Property backs up to the, Pintlala Creek hardwood bottom region, known for superb deer and turkey hunting, lots of upland hedge and fencerows for excellent quail habitat.
· Development potential, home sites, farming, hunting recreation, USDA CRP income stream, one mile from Montgomery, a unique investment opportunity
TERRAIN: Nearly level to sloping prairie soils. Upland soils consists of Sumter and Oktibbeha, well suited for corn, soybeans and pastures. Oktibbeha has an 80-site index for loblolly pines. Bottomland soils consist of West Point and Catalpa is well suited for corn, soybeans and pastures.
LAND USE: Commercial or residential development, row crop or cattle farming, hunting recreation.
AGENT: Jerry Ingram 334-300-4273 e-mail email@example.com