- This is the former Governor of Alabama's showplace property in an exclusive valley in southeastern Alabama surrounded by wholesome, like-minded neighbors and farms.
- Complete with a thirty-acre lake, two well-appointed homes, and a balance of pastoral rolling fields, farmland, pristine hardwoods, spring-fed creeks, river frontage, and amazing hill country.
- This property is priced for a rapid sale and is an investment grade opportunity for a timber/recreational play or cattle conversion.
• 2,400 Acres in the pristine Ivy Creek Valley in Crenshaw County, Alabama
• Between Greenville and the university town of Troy, Alabama- convenient to Dothan
• Former two-term Alabama Governor Fob James’ family farm for past 20 years
• miles on both sides of the Patsaliga River with a private bridge
• 5,000 sq. ft. main house on lake, complete with 5+ bedrooms, beautiful woodwork, 35 KW generator
• 3,200 sq. ft. lodge, historic to property, completely refurbished and decorated
• 30-Acre Big Lake & Eight-Acre Small Lake, stocked with Bass, Bream, Catfish & Crappie
• 25-30 Acre duck pond
• Great, fertile soils and 60 acres in pasture/fields
• End-of-the-road in an extremely clean neighborhood of larger landowners with pride-of-ownership
• Apx ½ mile of spring-fed, clear-flowing Horse Creek and confluence with the Patsaliga River
• Apx 1/3 property rolling farmland (some planted in loblolly), 1/3 hill country, and 1/3 excellent deer habitat with creek/river and hardwood bottoms
• Would make a great cattle ranch, high quality timber property, or place to preserve wealth
• Great historic barn with walk-in cooler and deer cleaning area
• Neighborhood is diverse with large cattle ranches, large farms, and riverfront high quality timberland
• Bountiful wildlife
• Just two hours to Destin, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico, 55 miles to Montgomery, and 85 miles to Dothan
- Additional acreage may be available.