Land For Sale
Step back in time on the +-850 acre Neals Creek Farm in Calhoun County GA. Pre 1900 barns and tenant houses (with salvageable wood) still standing along with aesthetic dryland fields, old pecan grove, timber, creeks, drains, and hedgerows give this great farm an old fashioned feel. The possibiliti...
$2,100 per acre
Arrowhead Farms is an ideal homesite and/or weekend getaway property. The offering consists of 19.5+/- acres of prestine land located within minutes of Gray, GA. The property has several ideal building sites with merchantable pine timber, hardwoods and beautiful open pasture and wildlife fields. ...
The Newford Branch Tract is an ideal investment grade timberland tract consisting of 412.4+/- acres offered exclusively by AFM Land Sales, LLC. The tract is conveniently located NE of Tignall Ga just off of Delhi Rd. There is excellent wood volume providing immediate cash flow opportunities. The t...
$2,495 per acre
The Pistol Creek Tract is an excellent timberland and recreational investment tract located in NE Wilkes County, GA. The property consists of 311.6 total acres with 176+/- acres of 1990 planted pines, 13.9+/- acres of 1981 planted pines, 28+/- acres of 2000 planted pines and the balance in mature ha...
$2,235 per acre
* Custom Home Built in 2003, Open Floor Plan with Rock Fireplace, Wooden Beams, Hardy Board Siding, Granite Countertops, and an Oversized Master Suite with Large Closets and Bathroom
* Three-Bay Shop Featuring a Nice Home Office
* Two Wells and an Underground Irrigation System
* Property Consists...
* Half Mature Timber and Half Row Crops
* Paved Road Frontage and Dirt Road Frontage
* Power On Site, Great Building Site
* Income Producing Hunting Land
* Creek and Small Pond
* Abundant Wildlife
* Close to Historical Plains, GA
* Price Reduced...
$1,995 per acre
* Gorgeous Farm along Alapaha River in South GA featuring mix of upland Pine and Hardwood
* Beautiful Old Growth Cypress Bottomland blankets the River
* Old 90 acre Crop Land has grown up with scattered pine and has been made into excellent Quail Habitat
* Irrigated Dove field or large food Plot
* Timber and Recreational Property on the Upson/Pike County Line
* Double Paved Road Frontage for Future Divisions
* Growing Timber Investment with Merchantable and Pre-Merchantable Pine
* Beautiful White and Red Oaks Meander Along the Creek
* Excellent Lake Site
* Incredible Deer Sign
$2,500 per acre
* Whitewater Creek Flows through the Middle of the Property
* Amazing Topography Changes with Long Range Views
* Beautiful Longleaf Pine Habitat Perfect for a Conservation Easement
* QDM County with Great Turkey and Quail Hunting
* Frontage on 2 Roads
* Pond Site on the North End of the Propert...
$1,600 per acre
Wildlife Retreat!!! A great multi-use property, offered at only $1,100/acre.... this tract is a perfect recreational property with excellent habitat for the wildlife. Located just North of Millen, GA off Hiltonia Road on Mockingbird Rd, this 62± acre Hunting/Timber Tract has plenty to offer. The lan...
$1,100 per acre
39 acres - Hunter's Paradise
~ Set up for a Hunter
~ Next to Piedmont Wildlife Refuge
~ Hunt Tens of Thousands of Acres of Public Land
~ Big Hardwoods & Pine Timber
~ Many Food Plots and & Trails
~ Fixer- Upper Lodge
~ Well, Septic, Power on Site
~ Power Line on Back Property Line
34.52 Acres of Timberland for sale in the Coastal Region of Camden County, Georgia. Over 1,000 feet of Board Fencing and Cleared Boundary line give great access and security. This property features excellent Deer and Turkey Hunting and a stand of merchantable timber. It is across the road from over ...
$2,604 per acre
Price reduced! Approximately 4100 feet of Hwy 185 frontage, 300+ ft of county grade frontage, 2200 feet along the St Marys River. Tract has approximately 53 acres of 1990 slash pine plantations, 8 acres of 1978 slash pine plantations, 18 acres of natural pine/hardwood, 19 acres of open land and ro...
$3,000 per acre
20.98 Acres of Land for Sale in the Coastal Region of Camden County, Georgia. This property features excellent Deer and Turkey Hunting.The property could be converted to pasture or replanted back into a timber Plantation. With it's proximity to Jacksonville, Fl (1 hour), St.Simons Island, Ga (30 Min...
$1,520 per acre
So Close to town your wife won't mind the Drive!! Coastal Georgia at its best, huge pines and plenty of space! Only 3 Miles to I-95 and less than 10 Miles to Kings Bay Naval Base. Minutes to shopping and Dinning in Kingsland & St.Mary, Ga and less than 30 Minutes to Jacksonville, Fl. The space of th...