Land For Sale
* Incredible Opportunity to Own a Turnkey Property
* 4 Star Plantation is Know for Good Bird Hunting and Great Hospitality
* New Owner can Continue to Operate or use for Personal Use Only
* 7 Bedroom Log Cabin is Perfect for Entertaining
* Additional Bunkhouse and Dining Hall for Large Groups or...
Absolutely one of kind. Location, location, location. Property is located just 1 mile west of I-75 at Exit 198, High Falls. 312 rolling acres of forest land. Over 12 acres in established food plots currently planted in soybeans and peas, 2 week deer surveillance showed several nice bucks and a varie...
$2,644 per acre
Great all wooded property just 10 minutes south of Butler. Long road frontage on Thaxton Road. Natural 4 acre pond that is loaded with fish and wildlife. Clearing for food plot. Good mix of pines and hardwoods. Excellent hunting property or just a get away spot. Additional acreage available....
$1,995 per acre
Great 42.34 acre property located in north Dooly County. Just 15 minutes from I-75. All wooded with pine and hardwoods. Cleared areas for homesite or foodplot. Small waterhole for wildlife. Over 1,200 ft of paved road frontage....
$1,795 per acre
* Recreational Tract Bordering Christmas Branch Lake
* Long County Road Access
* Great Hunting in a Big Buck County
* Close to Richland in SW Georgia...
$1,150 per acre
* Gentle Rolling Topography
* Several Potential Pond Sites Along Nice Hardwood Bottoms
* Great Interior Roads Access the Entire Property
* Abundant Wildlife...
$1,150 per acre
The Chester Hwy tract is located in Dodge County. The property has the following attributes:
Approximately 4 acres of over grown farm/pasture land.
Small creek in north corner of property.
Almost 670±’ of frontage on Chester Hwy Road....
$1,700 per acre
Awesome 209 acre propety located just south of Roberta on Horne road. Several miles of interior roads and several large food plot areas. Wooded, open and clearcut. This property can easily be converted into a cattle farm and it over 90 percent fenced. Nice private entrance to camper located on p...
$1,295 per acre
This tract is only 3 miles outside of Gray and is loaded with a great stand of pine timber on the entire property. These trees are ready for thinning, and should provide the timber investor / hunter years of income and plenty of Jones County trophy bucks.There is a great interior road system along w...
* Premier Quail & Deer Hunting Plantation / Timber Investment Property
* 8,000-SF Lodge (6BR/6BA)
* Long Frontage on Big Sandy Creek and Cedar Creek
* 40-Acre Manicured Sunflower & Brown-Top Dove Field Bordered by Long Power Lines
* Multiple Planted Food Plots and Comfortable Hunting Stands
$2,100 per acre
* 240-Acres With A Custom Built 3,500-SF Home (4BR/3BA) Featuring Heart Pine Flooring, Walls, Doors, Exposed Beams, Handcrafted Cabinetry and Furniture
* 50 x 50 Barn / Workshop
* 50 x 100 Pole Barn for Equipment Storage
* Clay Tennis Court with Lights
* Pool and Pool House
* Cook House Equippe...
The Kelly Tract is located in southwest Jones County just minutes from Macon, Gray, and Milledgeville. The property has a very nice stand of pines that are ready to be thinned. There are a few hardwoods scattered on the west side and lots of white oaks on the east. There is a fiber optics easement t...
$2,875 per acre
This property will provide a great timber investment along with some great deer and turkey hunting. Its located between Zebulon and Thomaston. Three Mile Creek runs through the middle providing the perfect habitat for wildlife. It is loaded with a mature stand of pine hardwood mix that will provid...
The Oak Mountain Tract is located just minutes from Callaway Gardens, FDR State Park, Historic Warm Springs, Big Lazer Creek WMA, Blanton Creek WMA, and Sprewell Bluff State Park. It has several home sites with wonderful views. Power is available along S.Porter Rd. The creek and hardwoods that are l...
$2,000 per acre
Located between Macon and Milledgeville this property will give the seclusion feel and the opportunity to be at Bass Pro in minutes. Goss Creek borders the property and provides massive acorn producing hardwoods and the perfect wildlife habitat.This tract also has a great pond site that is spring fe...
$2,600 per acre