Land For Sale
* Small Hunting Tract
* Perfect for a Recreational Buyer
* Mixed Pine/Hardwood on the Remainder
* Various Size Fields for Dove or Large Foodplots
* Pole Barn with Well, Power, Septic and Bathroom
* 2012 Survey of the Property
* Property Can be Divided into Smaller Tracts...
$1,695 per acre
* Two Large Fields for Farming, Food Plots, Horse/Cattle Pasture, or Dove Fields
* Wet Weather Creek, Pond Site
* Big Hardwoods, Deer & Turkey Hunting
* Power Run to Interior of Property, Two Wells, Septic System
* Nice 3/2 Cabin on Front of Property, Beautiful Building Site in Center of Tract
Step back in time on the +-850 acre Neals Creek Farm in Calhoun County GA. Pre 1900 barns and tenant houses (with salvageable wood) still standing along with aesthetic dryland fields, old pecan grove, timber, creeks, drains, and hedgerows give this great farm an old fashioned feel. The possibiliti...
$2,100 per acre
17 acre farm on the Ocmulgee! Only $89,900!! Over 500' of high bank river frontage. Rarely does an Ocmulgee river tract come available at this size and price point! Property is loaded with huge hardwoods and has excellent wildlife habitat. There is a big, open building site located right on the r...
* Affordable Recreational Property
* Diverse with Fields and Woodland
* Established Bermuda for Cows or Horses
* Great Tract for a Small Homestead
* Good Area for Deer and Turkey...
$1,795 per acre
Bank Liquidation! Bartow/Floyd County line. 780 acres of rolling timberland with miles of interior roads, creeks. Excellent location near Rome off of Wayside Road. Perfect for the long term investor for hunting/recreation! PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE....
The Newford Branch Tract is an ideal investment grade timberland tract consisting of 412.4+/- acres offered exclusively by AFM Land Sales, LLC. The tract is conveniently located NE of Tignall Ga just off of Delhi Rd. There is excellent wood volume providing immediate cash flow opportunities. The t...
$2,495 per acre
The Pistol Creek Tract is an excellent timberland and recreational investment tract located in NE Wilkes County, GA. The property consists of 311.6 total acres with 176+/- acres of 1990 planted pines, 13.9+/- acres of 1981 planted pines, 28+/- acres of 2000 planted pines and the balance in mature ha...
$2,235 per acre
Bank Foreclosure! 81.07 +- acres $139,900! The perfect sized hunting or recreation tract at an incredible price of $1,727/acre! Scattered timberland and small creek running through the property. Incredible bargain! Call Mike Newsome for additional information at 478/719.5752. ...
$1,727 per acre
* Half Mature Timber and Half Row Crops
* Paved Road Frontage and Dirt Road Frontage
* Power On Site, Great Building Site
* Income Producing Hunting Land
* Creek and Small Pond
* Abundant Wildlife
* Close to Historical Plains, GA
* Price Reduced...
$1,995 per acre
Clear Point Creek is 125+/- acres of recreational land on Little River in northern Taliaferro county. The property has power onsite and a small bunk cabin for overnight stays. A system of trails gives good access throughout the tract to the food plots and river frontage. The property supports a good...
$1,800 per acre
Oak Tree Farm is a stunning property located just outside of Metter, GA. This 226± acre farm features a nice diversity of open cropland and hardwoods. There is about 140± acres of cultivated farm land, some of which is under irrigation (pivots not included). Surrounded by merchantable and pre mercha...
$2,700 per acre
Mallard Pond Farm is a gorgeous property located just outside of Metter, GA. This 109± acre farm features a nice diversity of open cropland, a large beautiful pond and some hardwood borders. The multiplicity of this farm is truly unique and makes this property very attractive to many buyers. Bordere...
$3,000 per acre
Bank Foreclosure! Lamar Co, Ga., 11.58 ac. $36,750! Long frontage on Dumas and Dean Rd. in quiet country setting just off of Johnsonville Rd. Easy to subdivide! PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! CALL FOR DETAILS!...
$3,173 per acre
* Gorgeous Farm along Alapaha River in South GA featuring mix of upland Pine and Hardwood
* Beautiful Old Growth Cypress Bottomland blankets the River
* Old 90 acre Crop Land has grown up with scattered pine and has been made into excellent Quail Habitat
* Irrigated Dove field or large food Plot