Land For Sale
* Outstanding Horsefarm with Custom Home
* 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths - 4,000 +/- Sq. Ft.
* 2,400 +/- Sq. Ft. Horse Barn, 5 Stalls
* Fenced Pasture, Additional Hay Pastureland, Training Ring
* Miles of Interior Trails
* Beautifully Landscaped
* Appraised at $615,000 in August of 20...
* 3 Properties Totaling 555 Acres of Current and Potential Pasture
* 220 Acres Pasture
* 155 Acres Farmland
* 245 Acres can be Converted to Pasture
* 4 Ponds and 3 Additional Pond Sites
* Some Cattle, Tractors, Other Farm Equipment Available at an Additional Price
* Call for More Details
$2,450 per acre
* Farm has a Little Bit of Everything
* Cabin Sleeps 7 People and Overlooks the Pond
* 12 x 30 Pole Barn for Equipment Storage
* 90-Acres of Income-Producing Farmland
* Various Ages of Planted Pine
* Large Interior Creek with Huge Acorn-Producing Hardwoods
* Two Ponds Stocked with Big Bass
$2,495 per acre
* Classic Plantation Home (Built in 1906) Overlooking a 8-Acre Lake
* 224-Acres of Fenced Land
* Potential to Convert to Irrigated Farmland
* 52 Cows, 4 Horses, Tractor, Traveler Irrigator, and Other Farm Equipment Available at an Additional Price
* Beautiful Cypress Barn, 3-Stall with a Loft, R...
$2,499 per acre
This fully functional farm is over 226 acres and features 150 acres of fenced pasture, 65 acres of irrigated row crop, 4 acre pond along with many small streams, shop, house and more. The entire property is fenced and cross fenced. The irrigated land has 8" underground pipe installed, and 5 risers ...
$2,500 per acre
60 acre excellent diversified tract. Has paved road frontage, 22 acres income producing long leaf pines, 20 acres of fenced pastures, dog kennels, quail habitat, abundant wildlife for hunting. The property is bordered on two sides by House Creek. The house offers privacy and comfort with great out...
$3,315 per acre
Affordable hunting tract with planted pines, food plots, lots of road frontage. Two creeks, good deer , ducks, turkey, and hogs....
$1,395 per acre
No Minimums, No Reserves, Sells Regardless of Price!!
Thursday, July 17 at 7:00 PM
726+/- Acres - Divided in Dooly, Wilcox, Jenkins & Macon Counties, Georgia.
BID LIVE OR ONLINE.
Sale Site: Marise Country Cooking, 1017 E Pine Street, Vienna, GA.
Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Looking to get away from the city life? Here's your chance to own a very nice piece of property at a great price! Property is currently enrolled in the Longleaf
Pine program and receives annual payments of approx. $2000 from the FSA. Contract expires in 7 years but could possibly be renewed. This t...
$2,200 per acre
Nice 74.63 acre investment, recreational, and timberland tract located south of Abbeville, GA in Wilcox County. The property has a large pond (approximately three acres) with excellent fishing. Great deer and turkey hunting! A hardwood border runs along three sides of the property with 4 year old pl...
$2,500 per acre
Come see this beautiful property with excellent natural pine and hardwood timber, large creek, income from CRP planted pine program, working food plots and long road frontage on three county roads. This property is in a great location for hunting big bucks and turkeys. The property offers a good r...
$1,995 per acre
This Hunting Plantation is one of the finest retreats in Georgia. This property is located between Abbeville and Hawkinsville, Georgia in Wilcox County. The Lodge was built in 2002 and is 6,500 sq/ft 3 story with basement wood sided retreat with walk around porch and oversize swimming pool. It has 9...
$2,850 per acre
Tract consists of 75% of good useable high land in pine production. Access is from a county maintained road with an adequate interior road. This property is well stocked with 1998 slash plantation that is of merchantable age. This will provide immediate cash flow for any investor type. The prope...
$2,125 per acre
This 316 acres is located just south of Pitts, GA in a prime agricultural area surrounded by fields making this an excellent deer and turkey hunting property. The tract is comprised of 23% bottomland and 77% upland with above average site quality for the 2002 loblolly that are very near thinning ag...
$1,700 per acre
This tract is located on American Legion Road east of Rochelle, GA. The tract is primarily 2006 loblolly plantation making up approximately 75% and the balance in natural hardwood creek bottom giving the property added diversity. The tract has paved frontage along American Legion Road and dirt fro...
$1,700 per acre