Land For Sale
All wooded with good current timber value. Over 3,500 ft of road frontage on Thaxton Road just 8 miles south of Butler. Several interior roads. Big creek through property with nice hardwoods. This area is known for big bucks. Priced to sell! New Survey....
$1,695 per acre
* Small Hunting Tract
* Perfect for a Recreational Buyer
* Mixed Pine/Hardwood on the Remainder
* Various Size Fields for Dove or Large Foodplots
* Pole Barn with Well, Power, Septic and Bathroom
* 2012 Survey of the Property
* Property Can be Divided into Smaller Tracts...
$1,695 per acre
* Whitewater Creek Flows through the Middle of the Property
* Amazing Topography Changes with Long Range Views
* Beautiful Longleaf Pine Habitat Perfect for a Conservation Easement
* QDM County with Great Turkey and Quail Hunting
* Frontage on 2 Roads
* Pond Site on the North End of the Propert...
$1,600 per acre
Great all wooded property just 10 minutes south of Butler. Long road frontage on Thaxton Road. Natural 4 acre pond that is loaded with fish and wildlife. Clearing for food plot. Good mix of pines and hardwoods. Excellent hunting property or just a get away spot. Additional acreage available....
$1,995 per acre
201+/- acres of open pasture and some wooded areas. The property joins Patsiliga Creek which also has a permit for irrigation. This property is over half in open land with several other areas that can be opened. The property has a gentle terrain. A fence is around most of the property along with a c...
$2,238 per acre
* Hunting Tract in a Big Buck QDM County
* Close to Historic Suggs Mill
* Dominated by 20 Year Old Planted Pine
* Creek Runs Through the Center of Property with a Big Lake Site
* Huge Hardwoods All Along the Run of the Creek
* Large Beaver Pond, Perfect Duck Habitat
* 1,780 Feet of County Main...
$2,272 per acre
The Taylor Timberlands Tract is an ideal recreational/timberland investment offering located in northern Taylor County, GA. Property attributes include:
- Beautiful Long-Range Views -
- Over 345 Acres of Well-Managed Premerchantable Planted Pines -
- Over 100 Acres of Hardwood Drains -
$1,400 per acre
Outstanding private hunting/timberland property (one way in and out) under gated, locked entrance. County road dead ends at gate. Long paved airstrip is minutes away . Two fine cabins overlook a beautiful stocked 6 (+-) acre fishing lake with dock. Improvements include covered outside cooking ar...
188 acres with long county road frontage on two county roads, with a good stands of pine timber planted in 2001 as well as natural pine and hardwood timber along a beautiful drain. The property has many hunting, recreational, and investment possibilities and is located in an area where trophy deer...
$1,595 per acre
The property has various stages of pine plantation ( 1984, 1986, & 2003) along with some hardwood along the creeks and branches. The property has many hunting, recreational, and investment possibilities. The tract is located in an area where trophy deer, turkey, ducks, and numerous other small game...
$1,795 per acre
Lake Front lots located on Rustin Lake south of Butler. OPEN ATTACH at bottom for plats and restrictions on Lot.
call for more information 4788081918
This is a must see 316 acre property located about 3 miles east of Butler, GA and just south of Georgia Hwy. 96 on Pebble Road. The property is a beautiful working farm, complete with gently rolling cultivated land, merchantable pine plantation, and gorgeous natural pine and hardwood timberland. T...
$1,950 per acre
Want some room to roam? Here's your chance! This completely renovated home sits on a 17.77 acre slice of paradise! Updates are extensive and include a new roof and windows, new septic system and a new well to name a few. Property has a fenced pasture for your horses or livestock along with a small b...
80 acres of 28 year old planted pines, 20 acres mature hardwoods, 3 acres small fields for wildlife.
Small cabin with all the features for comfort during a hunting trip.
Wildlife include deer & turkey.
The tract is located in the heart of Taylor County trophy deer hunting area....
$2,750 per acre
Motivated Seller! Great hunting tract located on the North side of Taylor County off of Hwy 80. Contact Ken Wilson at (229)942-5759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org...
$1,250 per acre