Land For Sale
* 240-Acres With A Custom Built 3,500-SF Home (4BR/3BA) Featuring Heart Pine Flooring, Walls, Doors, Exposed Beams, Handcrafted Cabinetry and Furniture
* 50 x 50 Barn / Workshop
* 50 x 100 Pole Barn for Equipment Storage
* Clay Tennis Court with Lights
* Pool and Pool House
* Cook House Equippe...
* Great Hunting or Homesite 30 Minutes from Columbus
* Rural Agricultural Area in Northern Marion County Close to Buena Vista
* Long Frontage on Hardage Ford Creek
* Pond Site, Sellers Can Assist in Pond Construction
* Planted Pines, Hardwood Bottoms, and Open Fields
* Rolling Topography with B...
$2,000 per acre
* 350 Acres of Diverse Natural Woodland
* Rolling Topography with Long-Range Views
* Paved Road Frontage
* Excellent Interior Road System throughout Property
* Long Frontage on Hardage Ford Creek, Mature Hardwoods
* 30 acre Lake Site, Seller can Build Lake for Buyer
* 90 Acres of 1...
$2,000 per acre
244.725 acres of prime timberland with an exceptional timber growth rate. The tract offers very good deer and turkey hunting, with food plots for game, a nice creek, beautiful camphouse overlooking the pond, exceptional pine and hardwood timber. The property also has an exceptional interior road sys...
$1,895 per acre
This property is northeast of Preston, northwest of Ellaville and south of Buena Vista on the Schley County line. Gorgeous small hunting property has creek branch, old mature hardwoods and pine with several openings maintained for food plots. A 2000 (+-) sq. ft. double wide home is like new and is t...
Square in Shape. Great for riding horses, four wheeling, hiking, hunting etc....
$1,510 per acre
Note: This property is in Webster and Marion Counties.
This 751+/- acre tract is located 22 miles southeast of Columbus, GA or 27 miles west of Americus, GA. The tract has a gentle roll with good interior roads for access throughout the property and over one mile of frontage along Kemp Road, which...
$1,000 per acre
Two-acre pond in ideal setting for homesite or cabin! Planted pines for future income make this tract an ideal timber and recreation investment. From office to deer stand in 30 minutes from Columbus. Paved frontage on Blueville Road and double access alongTower Point Road. Call for appointment!...
$2,200 per acre
The property has 1992 & 1996 pine plantation along with good hardwood timber, which consists of several hardwood ridges and along branches. The property has many hunting, recreational, and investment possibilities. The tract is located in an area where trophy deer, turkey, ducks, and numerous other...
$2,100 per acre
The property has various ages of pine plantation (1987, 1990, and 2001) along with beautiful hardwood timber, which consists of hardwood ridges, creek bottoms along with several creek branches. There is a nice 5 +- acre pond along with beautiful creek branches and the property has many hunting, recr...
$2,450 per acre
The property has various stages of pine plantation ( 1983, 1992, 1998, & 2004) along with some scattered hardwood timber. The property has many hunting, recreational, and investment possibilities. The tract is located in an area where trophy deer, turkey, ducks, and numerous other small game are nu...
$1,850 per acre
This tract is just south of Hilliard Plantation, which offers extraordinary deer and turkey hunting. The property has various ages of pine timber. The tract has a very good interior road system and also offers hardwood ridges and creek bottoms. The property has huge hunting, recreational, and inve...
$2,650 per acre
* Nice Mix of Managed Planted Pine, Upland Hardwood, and Bottomland Hardwood Along the Creek Run
* Long Frontage on Parkers Mill Creek with an Interior Wet-Weather Creek / Potential Pond Site
Loaded With Wildlife
* County Power and Water On Site, Great Place to Build a Home or Cabin
* Excellent ...
$2,100 per acre
The Ellis Tract is located in eastern Marion County. The property consists of well-managed and recently planted premerchantable pines and natural hardwoods along Buck Creek.
A detailed list of property attributes includes:
- Over 198 Acres of Premerchantable Pines -
- Mature Hardwood Bot...
$1,280 per acre
This property is an ongoing cattle farm operation in excellent condition. There are numerous improvements on the property including a cattle pen with hydraulic equipment, a 2785 square foot house, horse barn with 6 dog pens, several equipment sheds and barns, underground piping for water, four 4” we...
$3,650 per acre