Land For Sale
This spectacular 213.36 acre farm in the rolling hills of north Georgia is a must see! The property is a one-of-a kind timber & recreational tract and its close proximity to the intersection of I-85 & Highway 17, which is 50 miles from downtown Greenville, SC and 85 miles from downtown Atlanta, GA, ...
$5,850 per acre
Gorgeous 3 Acre Pond =||= 1 Bedroom Cabin Looking Over Pond =||= Big Dock, Pavilion and Fire Pit =||= 32 Acres of Cultivatable Land =||= Gated Entrance Way =||= Nice Pole Barn For Tractor Storage =||= 1 Mile Of Big Creek Frontage =||= Excellent Hunting Opportunities =||= Paved Road Frontage =||= 4 ...
$5,500 per acre
Located just minutes of off I-85 at Exit 177 in Georgia, this 54 acre tract has it all. Rolling open pasture, panoramic Blue Ridge Mountain Views, beautiful streams and dockable frontage on Lake Hartwell. Per the US Army Corps of Engineers, the owner of this parcel is allowed to have a dock on the...
$7,037 per acre
* 41.12+- acres with long gravel road frontage on Guerry Hall Road.
* Located just off Ga. Hwy. 326 with easy access to I-85/Commerce
* All wooded tract with heavy pines and hardwoods.
* Small seasonal creek.
* Excellent building sites.
* Great property for hunting, 4-wheeling, recreational, or...
Amazing 278 acre tract in beautiful Franklin County. With two flowing streams and beautiful hardwoods, this property would be ideal for recreational use. Timber is newly planted and approximately 1 year old. Anyone looking for a great hunting tract with easy accessibility has found what they are loo...
$2,340 per acre
22 acres in Franklin County off Hwy 320. Easy access and privacy. Mature pines around the perimeter, and mature hardwoods throughout the heart of the property. If you like picturesque mature hardwood forest this is a must-see property. This price is firm; we have straight-up listed it at the price o...
$3,300 per acre
- 43 Acres of Beautiful Rolling Hill Pasture land with Pond
- Minutes from I-85, Athens, Lake Hartwell
- Nice Homes sites with room for livestock and hunting
- Fenced and crossed fencing
Directions: In Carnesville at the intersection of Hwy 59 and Hwy. 106 (Athens Hwy) travel Hwy 106 South 5 m...
Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM
This 15.23 acre tract is located on Neal Little Road in Homer, GA. The land features beautiful rolling terrain, an open landscape, and county frontage. While bordering I-85, there is a nice natural buffer between the land and highway. Available utilities include electricity, and natural gas; well a...
Hagen Realty Group is proud to offer this operating pullet farm located just 6 miles west of Carnesville on Burke Road. The property consists of three pullet houses, a magnificent farm house and offers wooded acreage and a creek on the back of the property. The remodeled farm house offers vinyl si...
From daybreak to sunset, this recreational paradise is unlike any other. Build the dream home you’ve always wanted on this gorgeous riverfront property. You’ll feel thousands of miles away from city life when hiking through the 12-year-old pines, camping on the rolling hills, and relaxing on the blu...
$2,950 per acre
approximately 1350 Feet of Frontage on the Corps line on Lake Hartwell. A dock permit(s) is available.
approximately 1,000 Feet of Frontage on unpaved Bruce Randall Road (County Road # 84).
open Pasture Land-34+/- Acres
wooded Land-19+/- Acres-Mostly beautiful upland hardwo...
$7,399 per acre
900 Feet Of Broad River Frontage --||-- Mature Hardwood --||-- Excellent Deer and Turkey Hunting --||-- Potential Duck Hunting Along The River --||-- Several Home Sites --||-- Nice Clean River Bottom --||-- Good Location In The County --||-- 1 Hour From Atlanta --||-- 5 Miles From Exit 164 On I-85 -...
$3,634 per acre
• 44 +/- acre, 6 house broiler farm just off I-85 in Franklin Co, Ga.
• Poultry houses are 50' x 500'. 4 built in 1998, 2 built in 2000.
• Nice 3 bedroom, 4 ½ bath home.
• This is an active farm with equipment current and up to date.
• 180 kw generator.
• Stack house, 40 x 60 barn with incinera...
8.34 acres in Franklin County off Hwy 198. Easy access and privacy. Very nice area. All wooded, mostly with big white oak trees. If you like picturesque mature hardwood forest this is a must-see property. By owner, Pete 706-201-9447...
$3,900 per acre
• Nice gentle rolling agricultural tract near Carnesville, Georgia.
• Long paved road frontage on Farmers Academy Road.
• Gravel road frontage.
• County water, electricity, and phone available.
• Mostly open land with a few hardwoods.
• Great building site.
• Great tract for horses, cattle, tr...