Land For Sale
Located in a great part of Monroe County, this investment tract is just minutes from Macon. The tract is full of timber and has paved road frontage. The Southern property line is a big flowing creek that is surrounded by large mature hardwoods. The property has several natural pond sites that could ...
$3,500 per acre
Small 3 bedroom country home on 10 acres. Large Pecan trees scatter the yard, and large farms surround the property. Power, well, and septic in place. Paved road frontage....
This tract is a perfect hunting retreat or large acreage homesite. The tract consists of approximately 50 acres of planted pines with the balance in creeks, hardwoods, and food plots. A pond feasibility study has been completed by an engineer. A 2.25 acre pond has been designed with a full set of pl...
$2,600 per acre
This 94 acres is perfect for the investor that enjoys the outdoors. The property has an entrance on a county maintained dirt road. Growing timber with no clearcuts engulf the vast topography of the site. Turkey and Deer are abundant.
$1,495 per acre
This property has a great mix of open and wooded land. The tract has 3 fields: a large one of 110 acres with 5 tower irrigation pivot and 2 smaller fields around 15 acres each. The farmland offers very nice lease rates, over $17,000 annually. The remainder of the acreage is natural hardwoods. Th...
$2,750 per acre
Bank Owned- Bring All Offers! Don't miss this opportunity to buy an excellent property at a great price. Huge hardwoods dominate the rolling topography. A major creek runs through the property which makes it very attractive for the outdoorsman. There are several great cabin sites that include vie...
$3,250 per acre
This tract consists of primarily 12 year old planted pine with huge hardwoods near the River. The 86 Acres is perfect for a homesite or small hunting tract. The property has dirt road frontage and Ohoope River Frontage. A 4 acres Field is in the middle of the land that makes an excellent dove f...
$2,650 per acre
Georgia Land Company has just listed this 58 acres. It is priced below all other land for sale in Upson County, Georgia. The property has amazing views, a very large creek, and large hardwoods scattered throughout. Large acreage tracts adjoin the property. Deer tracts are in abundance. A nice a...
$1,880 per acre
This fully wooded 12.5 acres has large pines, huge hardwoods and a nice creek. The property is surrounded on three sides by the Ocmulgee WMA. It is located on a dirt road and about 1 mile from HWY 129 (Cochran Short Route). It would make a great homesite or a base camp for hunting the WMA. Power...
$3,120 per acre
This is the tract that everybody is looking for, but no one can find...until now. A beautiful and deep 6 acre lake is positioned right in the middle of the 33 acres. The lake is filled with bass and bream. Large pines surround this lake property. A well and power are located at the interior of t...
* 155 Acres of Hardwoods, Creeks and Fields
* 60 +/- Acres Of 07 Planted Pines Can Be Managed For Years
* 35 +/- Acres Of Mature Upland and Bottom Land Hardwood
* 45 +/- Acres Of Rolling Fields
* 1800 ft Interior Creek with Pond Sites
* Multiple Fields For Planting Various Crops
* Mature Hardw...
$1,700 per acre
- Two Beautiful Lakes (5 acres and 2 Acres)
- Gated Entrance
- Extensive Road System Thoughout Property
- Well Managed Pine Timber (25 years old)
- Excellent Deer, Turkey and Duck Hunting
- Nice Area of Jasper County
- 70 Miles to Atlanta...
$2,950 per acre
* 118 Private Acres in Jasper County
* Newly Built 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Cabin
* 10 Acres of Well-Maintained Food Plots
* Beautiful 2 Acre Pond
* East and South Border Shares Property Line with Cedar Creek WMA
* Property fronts on Cedar Creek
* Direct Access to 38,000 Acres in Cedar Creek WMA
$2,800 per acre
* East Jasper County 88.58 Acres
* 30 Acres of 3 Year Old Planted Pines
* 3300 Feet Of Creek Frontage
* Managed Food Plots
* Great Deer Hunting
* Mature Hardwood Along The Creek
* Great Access Roads
* Low Price...
$2,400 per acre
* 88 Acre Tract
* Cash Flows From Timber
* 34 Acres of 26 Year Old Pine
* 30 Acres of 15 Year Old Pine
* 3300 Feet of Creek Frontage
* Great Interior Road System
* Paved Road Frontage
* Well Managed Food Plots
* Call For A Showing
$2,400 per acre